CompHealth is currently assisting a Washington group with their search for an inpatient and outpatient psychiatrist. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. The facility offers a full continuum of mental health services for adults, adolescents, and children. It also offers chemical dependency services for adults dealing with mental illness. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday and you will see up to 25 patients per day on average. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require a WA license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. J1 and H-1B visa holders will be considered. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered comprehensive benefits, student loan repayment, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in eastern Washington. This large town is clean and unpretentious with low crime. It is situated in Washington's beautiful wine country. This is a riverfront area with great recreation and plenty of sunshine, especially in comparison to the rest of Washington.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most psychiatry jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at or email your CV and references to .
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Adults, adolescents, and children
- Board certified or board eligible
- Can support J1 and H-1B visa candidates
- Enjoy the outdoors and world-class wine industry
- Student loan repayment
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail