An established hospital in Eastern Indiana is planning to hire an additional pulmonary and critical care physician. You will join 2 Pulm/CC physicians and 5 advanced nurse practitioners. The incoming physician will cover a very busy inpatient and lucrative outpatient practice. Pulmonary focus, but an option for 7on/7off schedule. Minimal call responsibilities. No Sleep Medicine duties. They welcome candidates who are board certified or board eligible in pulm/CC.
Located minutes from the Ohio border, this community is easily accessible to two major international airports! Additionally, you will receive a competitive salary with RVU-based production bonuses, medical/dental/vision benefits, and 30 days of PTO. You will also be provided a $60K commencement bonus, student loan repayment, 5 days of CME with a $5K stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Contact Evan Silverman at or send your CV to .
- $60,000 sign-on bonus
- 30 days of PTO and loan repayment available
- Pulmonology and CC are weekly rotations
- Will consider 7on/7off schedule
- Open to current fellows
- Nonprofit health system
- Equidistant to Indianapolis and Cincinnati
- Safe community with low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail