PI Account Executive
Bristol - Hybrid working
Our client is the world's largest independent insurance brokerage. They are a family-run, global business. Their mission is to be the worldwide value and service leader in insurance brokerage, risk management, employee benefits and retirement services.
For nine consecutive years this company has been recognised as a 'Best Place to Work in Insurance' and we now have a new opportunity for a PI Account Executive to join their team in Bristol.
About the Role
As an Account Executive you will act as a client advocate serving as a central contact within the account team, responsible for day-to-day service delivery.
- Build and nurture close, long-lasting relationships by developing a constantly expanding network of client contacts
- Serve clients as an advocate for their needs, ensuring delivery of exceptional service through close and regular interaction
- Support the implementation of expanded service opportunities, and insurance objectives of clients across your team
- Act as a point of referral for Associates and present solutions for discussion with Vice Presidents where required
- Proactively track premium payments and ensure a good credit control profile exists, in conjunction with Vice Presidents and Senior Vice Presidents
- Cultivate a positive and wide-ranging network of relationships with insurers, lawyers and direct clients
- Actively seek out and generate new revenue opportunities through regular new business activity and by attending networking events
- Build and grow a wide network of client and market contacts and serve as a role model to associates in developing same
Your knowledge and expertise:
- You will have experience in arranging professional indemnity insurance
- Exceptional client relationship skills
- You will pose excellent communications skills and the ability to attend external client meetings when required
- We are looking for someone that has the energy and appetite to learn and proven can develop and progress within our business