Need a career that will Nurture your ambitions? If so, we're looking for a Planner to join our team.
The overall purpose of this role is to maintain an overview of all aspects relating to Planning/Programme for the project and supporting the Project Manager with managing all aspects relating to Planning/Programme for a particular project(s) and assist in defining a methodology. Key accountabilities
Skills & experience
- Input into tender programme production from the drawings and specifications for inclusion in the bid documentation
- Support the 'Bid Team' in producing documentation for the tender submission, such as Method Statements, preliminaries, site visits
- Support the Project Manager/ Senior Site Manager in ensuring that the logic linked Design / Procurement element of the programme is produced and routinely maintain progress with site personnel
- Support the Project Manager in ensuring that the Contract programme is developed and routinely maintain progress with the Project Manager.
- The Planner will support the Project Manager/ Senior Site Manager in ensuring that the logic linked Contract programme is issued and agreed
- Expert in use of Asta Powerproject and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of construction detailing & Management
- Computer Literate
What we offer
- A competitive salary plus excellent benefits package including healthcare, pension etc.
- Family friendly policies in place and some scope for flexible working by negotiation
VolkerFitzpatrick is one of the leading engineering and construction companies in the UK and provide specialist building, civil engineering and rail expertise to a range of markets to provide a truly integrated service to clients. We possess proven experience and deliver successful projects in a wide range of industries, including commercial, industrial, education, rail infrastructure and depots, airports, waste and energy.
Our teams of skilled and dedicated staff work closely with our clients to understand their requirements and objectives to deliver quality projects that are innovative, sustainable and exceed expectations.
Of upmost importance on all our sites and projects is the safety of our 850+ employees, our subcontractors and the communities in which we work.
VolkerFitzpatrick is part of VolkerWessels UK, a multi-disciplinary construction and civil engineering group operating across the UK in six operating companies.