As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate teams to create products and experiences that seek to achieve maximum player value. We guide development, smash through obstacles and push projects across the finish line while making sure that our teams are sustainable and have a great collaborative environment.
As a Principle Technical Producer (Initiative Delivery Lead) on the League Data Central initiative
, you will lead the initiative in creating sustainable and efficient development processes to deliver data products that help us make the game fun for our players and to help us make good data-informed decisions. You will coach and mentor teams on the initiative and the leadership team to ensure the commitments we make are delivered successfully. You will also ensure the team works at a sustainable pace and continuously improves. You will report to the Tech Foundations Operations Director.
- Ensure teams make clear commitments and deliver on them.
- Own the initiative work system for teams (rituals, tracking, reporting, and partner management) and the Leadership team.
- Assess the organization's maturity, health, and composition to ensure that the organization is set up for success.
- Ensuring teams are staffed efficiently and funded appropriately.
- The advocation of, and be able to speak to, the product direction set by your product partner.
- Create and contribute ideas to areas beyond your immediate ownership across different teams and disciplines.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience leading technical projects on medium to large teams using methodologies like Scrum and Kanban.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience with strong technical knowledge, problem-solving skills, and understanding of basic programming concepts
- Deep experience applying Agile and Lean development processes and practices.
- Experience in mentorship or coaching.
- Experience working with teams building data products. I.e. Data Scientists, Data Engineers, etc.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).