Texas Capital Bank is built to help businesses and their leaders. Our depth of knowledge and expertise allows us to bring the best of the big banks at a scale that makes sense for our clients, with highly experienced bankers who truly invest in peoples success today and tomorrow.
While we are rooted in core financial products, we are differentiated by our approach. Our bankers are seasoned financial experts who possess deep experience across a multitude of industries. Equally important, they bring commitment investing the time and resources to understand our clients immediate needs, identify market opportunities and meet long-term objectives. At Texas Capital Bank, we do more than build business success. We build long lasting relationships.
Headquartered in Dallas with offices in Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, Plano and San Antonio, Texas Capital Bank was recently named the most trusted bank in the country on Newsweeks inaugural list of Americas Most Trusted Companies. For more information about joining our team, please visit us at .
Private Client Advisor Job Description
- PWA Private Client Advisors (PCAs) are accountable for identifying and developing client relationships within the high net worth or ultra high net worth market. PCAs are the brand ambassadors, leading new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, mortgage, trust services, and financial and estate planning. The Private Client Advisor leverages the specialists on their team including the investment advisor, wealth strategist, financial planner, trust administrator, or banking advisor to provide interdisciplinary expertise and portfolio management. This role is primarily responsible for generating new clients and managing or quarterbacking the ongoing client experience while engaging all available PWA resources to deliver a complete wealth management solution.
- PCAs remain the ongoing relationship manager for a specific portfolio of clients and ensure every client has an extraordinary experience
- PCAs perform the role of chief client strategist by coordinating the teams ongoing communication with the client and orchestrating the execution of the client plan collaborating throughout with their subject matter expert teammates.
- PCAs develop perspective on specific client situations in order to proactively and effectively select and recommend solutions that could resolve their issues and meet their objectives.
- PCAs demonstrate a high level understanding of investments, banking, mortgage, planning, and trust concepts including, but not limited to: asset allocation on managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, deposit and loan / mortgage solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of financial and wealth planning opportunities
- PCAs demonstrate continuous prospecting skills applied to COIs (centers of influence), associations, and community activities as well as internally with their commercial bank colleagues.
- PCAs operate effectively in a team based, collaborative environment and assist in the development and retention of junior team members and relationship and customer service associates
Req No.: 2
Street: 98 San Jacinto Boulevard
External Company URL: