Project Reconciliations Accountant
NPSG Europe provide premium project delivery solutions to our customers as a turn-key systems integrator delivering exceptional, innovative solutions to complex projects.
This year we celebrate our 5 year anniversary in Europe, and our 10 year global anniversary and we continue to scale! We have grown from 20 to over 160 employees in Europe since 2020, with our team members based in the UK, Spain, Germany and France.
Our Finance team have played a key role in our success and are now looking for someone to support them as we approach the year end and make that final push. Whilst the team is predominantly remote based, they regularly meet for team social events, and have a great team vibe. Excel Gurus are always welcome in this team and someone who has experienced of a fast paced start up environment, across many European entities will thrive! The role will be focussed on Project Reconciliations, so the confidence and experience of communicating effectively with colleagues and stakeholders across multiple projects will be a huge benefit.
The Project Reconciliations Accountantis responsible for the verification of project financials and the review of client recharges, supporting business objectives. The reporting on financial performance is key to drive future planning and quotation accuracy. Reporting into the FP&A Manager the role holder will maintain and further develop our teams capability to provide robust and accurate monthly project reporting. This role will suit an individual who is highly motivated and driven to achieve challenging objectives with a methodical and organised approach.
- Reviewing projects records to ensure completeness and accuracy of Excel recharge files, billing records and target profitability verification
- Liaising with Project Managers and our Operations Team to resolve reconciling items
- Working effectively with the appropriate teams to collate project performance reports and schedules
- Preparation and weekly distribution of project performance reports
- Assisting AR Controller with PO status, identifying and communicating PO deficits,
- Updating and improving weekly reporting which provides a summary of the progress of each job
- Assist with process automation related software implementations
- Perform ad hoc quote review
- Maintain rate/project tables in all software packages ( Nav/ Polaris/ TM1)
- Deliver ad hoc projects and analysis
Experience & Skills
- A qualified Accountant with the confidence to take a finance lead on projects
- Strong MS Excel skills are essential, knowledge of NAV, TM1 and Concur is useful
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels across the business functions
- Strong planning and organisational skills, as well as excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and to manage own workload against tight deadlines
NPSG Europe ?is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all employees and candidates, ensuring we are always focused on a positive workplace: a diverse, safe and inclusive environment for all. Our role profiles are in place to act as a guide - we encourage you to apply if you feel you have the experience required for the role but do not meet all our "bullet points" - these are just a guide. The role is remote based, but the team does meet regularly in London for team events. Please contact our Talent team with any queries.