As the largest life insurance premium finance company in the country, Wintrust Life Finance provides customized financing solutions to qualified borrowers seeking to finance their life insurance premiums. Our financing solutions have supported numerous planning structures, including traditional wealth transfer, key-man insurance, buy-sell arrangements, split dollar arrangements, term alternatives, charitable giving, income replacement strategies, and more. Wintrust Life Finance is a subsidiary of Wintrust, a financial services company with more than $50 billion in assets.
Why join us?
- An award-winning culture! We are rated a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune (past 8 years) and Employee Recommended award by the Globe & Mail (past 6 years)
- Competitive pay and discretionary or incentive bonus eligible
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, a 401k plan with a generous company match and tuition reimbursement to name a few
- Family-friendly work hours
- With 175+ community bank locations, we offer opportunities to grow and develop in your career
- Promote from within culture
Why join this team?
- We have a culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit
- We offer multiple opportunities for development and upward mobility
What You'll Do
- Performs post booking review and verification of the loan system data for new business and renewals, against the documentation and credit approval. Reviews loan maintenance entered for all life loans by loan analyst and/or loan officers.
- Gather data and deliver statistics for the quality control process
- Verifies maintenance affecting a loan processed by someone outside of Loan Operations
- Documents, communicates and follows-up on loan corrections needed as result of the quality control process. Provides reporting on QC items.
- Manage QC team workload and assign as necessary.
- Train QC team members.
- Assist department as directed and special projects.
- Education - Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within quality control type role
Medical Insurance Dental Vision Life insurance Accidental death and dismemberment Short-term and long term Disability Insurance Parental Leave Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Traditional and Roth 401(k) with company match Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Employee Stock Purchase Plan at 5% discount Critical Illness Insurance Accident Insurance Transportation and Commuting Benefits Banking Benefits Pet Insurance
From our first day in business, Wintrust has been proud to serve a variety of unique communities and people from all walks of life. To be Chicago's Bank® and Wisconsin's Bank®, we need to reflect that diversity both in all the communities we serve, the people we employ, the organizations we work with, and our banking and lending practices. Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.