Reed HR are working with a client in Sutton in their search for a Recruitment Advisor.
- Fixed Term Contract for 6 months with potential to be made permanent.
- Hours per week: 35 (full time)
- Hybrid working - 3 days working from home, 2 days in the office.
Recruitment Advisor responsibilities:
- Provide hiring managers with support on immigration/sponsorship queries and manage the sponsorship application process.
- Supervise and support the Recruitment Administrators in managing stakeholder expectations and workload.
- Offer expert advice to hiring managers, agreeing appropriate recruitment action plans with them.
- Liaise directly with service users to understand their recruitment needs.
- Ensure all compliance is completed for campaigns/new starters.
- Act as first point of escalation for recruitment issues .
You'll be responsible for managing two Recruitment Administrators, so previous line management experience will be essential, and the ability to motivate and lead your team in driving process improvement to support the needs of our stakeholders.
- Line management experience - ESSENTIAL.
- Be familiar with UKVI sponsorship processes for skilled worker VISAs (as a minimum) - ESSENTIAL.
- A comprehensive understanding of employment legislation relating to recruitment and in particular, to immigration rules.
- Be a clear and confident communicator with strong attention to detail and the desire to deliver excellent service.
- Experience of working in an academic, healthcare or not-for-profit organisation will be a distinct advantage.
- Performance related pay/bonuses
- VISA reimbursement scheme
- Life assurance
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Interest free bicycle loans
- Financial support and advice services
- Enhanced sick pay entitlement
- Staff shuttle bus from Sutton station
- Inter-site coach between Chelsea and Sutton
- Annual leave entitlement is 28 days upon entry, rising to 29 days after 2 complete years of service, then to 30 days after 5 complete years of service. In addition, employees have an entitlement to 8 bank holidays and 3 privilege days each year.