Role: Resourcing Advisor
Location: Birmingham - Hybrid working
Hourly rate: £22,100 to £25,236
Resourcing Advisor required to join our Public Sector client based out of Birmingham on a permanent basis.
- Provide a high quality, efficient and effective administration service to support activities across the HR department
- Utilise a broad range of knowledge and skills to provide advice, guidance, administration and other support for a diverse range of activities
- Work flexibly as needed to help the service meet fluctuating demands in different areas and deliver high standards of customer service
Key responsibilities for the Resourcing Advisor:
- Provide high quality operational business support services to all HR teams
- Work flexibly across different areas to meet fluctuating demands and maintain required levels of service
- Undertake key aspects of transactional HR services and higher level administration support
- Be a subject matter expert for HR processes
- Demonstrate detailed understanding of external regulations and statutory requirements
- Develop a good understanding of the full range of HR policy and processes and utilise this to respond effectively to enquiries to the HR department
- Be an expert user of the HR information, e-recruitment, online performance management and Health and Safety information systems
- Under the direction of the administration team leader update and maintain content
- Contribute to continuous improvement of HR services by identifying opportunities for process improvements, updating practices and participating in projects and policy development
- Play a full part in the overall HR departmental team maintaining knowledge of the work done by others and assisting / providing cover for them where necessary
- Strong Customer Service and administration skills
- Knowledge of HR and Recruitment
- A high level of literacy and numeracy
Please contact Adam Rouse at Sellick Partnership for further information. The closing date for CVs is Monday 12th September due to the urgent requirement of this role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.