What's in it for me?
We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Coordinator for our client based in Brislington.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and welcoming company who are looking to expand their team.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 4pm
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
Day to Day Duties
• Processing customer orders
• Dealing with enquiries
• Purchasing stock items from internal/external suppliers
• Checking product availability and delivery times
• Liaising with other branches on items of stock transfers
• Keeping the customer updated with order progress
• Gaining quotes for transport costs
• Up selling company products
• Ensuring the correct stock levels are maintained
• Liaising with Credit Control regarding customers credit accounts and trade counter sales
• Recording cash and credit card payments taken from the trade counter
• Experience of working in a similar environment
• Confident with all Microsoft Office Packages
• Excellent organisational skills
An NVQ in Business Administration/ Customer Service is an advantage
What training is provided?
Full training is provided
Apply today by clicking below or giving our team a call on