Sales Advisor - Key Holder
Bristol, United Kingdom
Hours: Full Time: 35 hours per week
My client loves nothing more than delighting each other by helping them feel comfortable and making their lives easier. They do this through handcrafting beautiful chairs, sofas and beds that make a positive impact to their wellbeing and happiness.
A day in the life of a Key Holder - Sales Advisor
As a Sales Advisor - Key Holder , you'll motivate your team to passionately sell lovingly handcrafted sofas, chairs and beds. You'll oversee a team who does this both at our beautiful showrooms or in our customers' own homes.
You'll also be:
- Sharing your expert product and brand knowledge to help our customers to find the best furniture for them
- Motivating your team and encouraging them to exceed sales targets by providing the very best customer service
- Carrying out a chair fitting service to support 7 key areas of the body - expert sales and product training would be provided
- Plan and deliver regular training to develop a culture of improvement and a team of experts
- Managing the performance of the team through providing timely feedback and regular reviews, inspiring your team to exceed their objectives and sales targets
- Processing customer orders and ensuring your team are following internal procedures correctly
- Planning the schedules for the team to maximise sales opportunities
- Manage the communication of the team, keeping colleagues up to date with everything they need
- Stores are open every day, so it's important to you'll need to have the flexibility to work during the weekend as well as on weekdays.
The Ideal Candidate
- You'll be a people person and have a passion for the customer experience and leading a team of wonderful colleagues to be the very best they can be.
- You'll love meeting new customers each day, listening to their needs, and you'll be great at helping them feel at ease quickly. You'll have empathy and compassion and be an excellent listener.
- You'll be prepared to take accountability and responsibility for your role as a Key Holder - Sales Advisor. You will be comfortable using data and commercial insights to drive your team's performance.
- Contributory pension
- Death-in-service cover (qualifying period applies)
- 30 days' holiday (pro rata) including public holidays - increasing to 33 for long-standing service
- Discretionary bonus (usually paid annually & qualifying period applies)
- Health cash plan giving cashback on optical, dental, physiotherapy and more
- Discounted shopping vouchers (e.g. 7% off at M&S), discounted gym membership etc
- Annual flu vaccines
- Colleague discount (50% on HSL furniture for personal use & 20% for family/ and friends)
- Transave Partnership (Opt to boost your financial wellbeing by saving a minimum of £5 per month)
- Training and development (including the HSL Academy)
- Surprise and delight events (e.g. Fish & Chip Thursday, Ice-cream treats, Afternoon Tea, Easter eggs, Christmas lunch)
- Free onsite parking at most locations
All customer-facing roles do require the completion of a satisfactory DBS check.