Role: Sales Office Administrator (Office Based)
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
Hours: Monday - Friday
XCL Group are currently recruiting for a Sales Office Administrator to join our client on a direct to permanent basis.
The client is a leading manufacturing company, that are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and motivated individual to join their small, but busy office. The role would be suitable for an individual who has experience in a sales-based role, and ideally someone with accounts administrative experience. You will be working closely with the team to ensure that everything runs smoothly, and providing the best service to your clients/ customers.
The main duties of the role will be, but not limited to:
- Using Microsoft packages (excel, word, email) to ensure the office is running efficiently
- Assist the administration manager with day-to-day tasks, that can include arranging meetings, dealing with stock records and sales documentation.
- Using SAGE 50 software
- Assist with sales and operations of the site.
- Be confident dealing with customers over the phone/ email
Preferred Skills/ Experience:
- Similar experience as a Sales Office Administrator, ideally in an industrial sector
- Confident with using IT
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Able to work on different jobs at once, and be able to prioritise workload.
- Experience with sales and administration
If interested in the Sales Office Administrator role, then please apply with an up-to-date CV. If suitable for the role, you will be contacted by XCL for a telephone interview.
For further information on the Sales Office Administrator role, then please call XCL Group and ask for Karl.