ARE YOU A QUALIFIED PE TEACHER?
CAN YOU TEACH UP TO KS4?
WE HAVE THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU
- PE Teacher
- September 2022
- Lancaster, Lancashire
Vida Education are looking to recruit a number of PE Teachers to start in September in the Lancaster area.
The ideal candidate with be able to teach PE to KS3 and KS4. The roles are on an ongoing basis and applications are welcome from both Newly Qualifiedand experienced PE Teachers.
The secondary schools which are based in the Lancaster are currently rated as 'good' in their last Ofsted reports and have been praised for the work they have put in over the recent years. You would be required to help maintain and improve the high standards that are already set. Joining a highly supportive environment, you will need to demonstrate excellent subject knowledge and be skilled in classroom management.
- Ofsted 'Good'
- Good bank of resources offered
- Good pupil behaviour
- Positive school atmosphere
YOU WILL NEED TO BE;
- A talented and ambitious PE Teacher seeking an opportunity to work in a fantastic school.
- A PE Teacher passionate about their subject, with excellent knowledge of KS3 and KS4.
- Someone who always strive to get the best out of your students and will immerse themselves into the ethos of the school and their policies.
YOU WILL NEED TO;
- Have UK Right To Work Status
- Hold QTS or an equivalent recognised UK teaching qualification - TEACHERS ONLY
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students.
- Complete a registration with Vida Education which includes holding a current Enhanced DBS registered with the DBS Update Service, or you will be prepared to apply for a new ENHANCED DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a PE Teacher to work within an excellent school.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH VIDA EDUCATION;
We are an experienced team and specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants, school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Lancashire and Cumbria.
- We offer excellent rates of pay, in line with your level of experience
- AWR compliant
- Experienced and dedicated consultants who take great pride in providing you a quality service
- Free CPD accredited training courses including Advanced Safeguarding, Child Protection & Prevent
Vida Education are an agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we undertake checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance.
Vida Education is an equal opportunities employer and operates as an employment business in providing temporary or permanent job seeking services.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON.