RotheramCarrington Recruitment Group are currently working with a growing public sector organisation based on the outskirts of Wrexham who have an exciting opportunity for a Secretary to support the leadership team.
Key duties and job responsibilities will include:
- To provide full administrative services to the Senior Management Team, including diary management and itinerary management
- Booking internal and external meetings and associated agendas
- Administrative support in planning company events.
- Reviewing and prioritising emails and other correspondence
- Ensuring all correspondence and relevant documents are produced in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparing meeting documentation and maintaining up to date action logs for all meetings
- To follow up action points for the Senior Management Team as and when required
- Managing customer queries received by Senior Management Team to ensure action is taken in a timely manner and issues satisfactorily closed off
- Entering and maintaining information on systems and in files to ensure that information is up to date, accurate, in the right place and easily accessible
- Assist with general administrative support to the wider business and undertake ad hoc administrative duties as and when required
- Always seek to Positively contribute to the team working environment, taking ownership of issues and supporting colleagues where appropriate
- £24,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Hybrid working
- 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Free on site parking
- Looking to appoint the right person for the job as soon as possible
For more information or to apply, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you! If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.