A fast-growing SaaS InsurTech client is looking to find a Remote / Manchester-based .NET Fullstack developer to join the team as it enters an exciting phase of growth. A vibrant company with a warm office environment and an engaging forward-thinking company ethos will offer a fantastic place to continue to develop your career.
As a .NET Fullstack Developer, you should be comfortable and follow industry best-practices around full-stack coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a friendly team player, willing to share your knowledge and learning with others.
You will work closely with fellow full-stack and front-end developers and collaborate with our Project Managers, Business Analysts, DevOps and QA teams for project delivery.
This opportunity is completely remote.
Developer duties include:
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning Front end
Essential Skills & Experience
- Working in an Azure application environment
- Working in an Agile methodology, utilising DevOps/CI/CD practices
- Extensive experience in .NET, ASP.NET and MVC
- In-depth knowledge of Visual Studio and back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java), SQL Server and Entity Framework Core (ORM)
- Experience in building RESTful APIs
- Ability to write quality unit tests
- Bonus opportunities
- Private medical insurance and health cash plans
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly, and fun office environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Insurance
- Rocket Lawyer