A leading global provider of intelligence solutions is currently looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join their team in Newcastle upon Tyne.
They are growing quickly and they expect that growth to accelerate further! You will be a key part of the company at this very exciting time.
You will also get the opportunity to travel within the UK and even overseas!
- Functional and Non-Functional Requirements Analysis and Documentation
- Production of Use Cases and User Stories
- Task analysis and evaluating surveys and workshop results
- Identify and document any required changes and communicate them to the relevant third parties/colleagues
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the technical team
- Form strong business relationships and assist business development with requirements/technical assistance/costing/resource/scheduling information & presentations where needed
- Work closely with software development teams on all projects
- Train employees/clients on new systems
- PRINCE/AGILE/WATERFALL Project Management Methodologies
- Knowledge of Information Security procedures responsibilities
- Experience in managing business relationships
- Strong management of Projects/Tasks
- Experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- A degree in IT / Computer Science (Not Essential)
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Working knowledge in data visualisation techniques and tools
- Proven experience in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Working knowledge of management tools, in particular Confluence and JIRA for documentation/requirements management and story writing
- Self-starter, working across a dispersed team and willing to travel UK and Europe
- Starting at 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- 5% Pension
- Life insurance of x4 base salary
- Flexible working
- External courses for career development
- Annual bonus (discretionary based on Company performance)
- Annual salary review
- Opportunities to travel overseas
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Business Analyst, BA, Software Engineer, Business Analysis Team Leader, Lead Business Analyst may also be considered for this role.