Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit .
Senior Consultants have responsibility for client management, solution implementation and generation of project results. You will own project workstreams and interact with the client daily to ensure engagement success. This includes supporting day-to-day operational meetings with client sponsors and consulting leaders. Senior Consultants are expected to prepare and communicate well-organized, effective reports and presentations to client and internal executives. You will lead, coach and mentor consultants and ensure quality deliverables.
We encourage career development and hiring for the long term. As a Senior Consultant, you will follow a clearly defined career path and continue to deepen your specialized industry knowledge and consulting skills. As you hone your project management skills, leadership abilities and the aptitude for managing multiple workstreams, you will have the opportunity to progress to the Managing Consultant level.
We are looking for a combination of deep technical Epic skills and patient access operational expertise to transform healthcare and deliver best in class results for our clients. Joining our team would provide you with an opportunity to leverage your Revenue Cycle experience and EMR knowledge to create immediate value for your clients.
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, or Clinical Administration
- Current Epic Hospital Billing certification and/or current Epic Professional Billing certification
- 2+ years of Healthcare Revenue Cycle experience including Hospital Billing and/or Professional Billing
- 2+ years of healthcare management consulting and/or professional services experience
- Extensive experience with implementation and worfklow optimization
- Track record of driving operational process improvement for revenue cycle optimization projects within hospitals and/or health systems
- Clinical certification or experience is a plus
- Prior analyst work or Epic employment is a plus
- The ability to travel up to 75%
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
- The salary range for this role is $80,000- $120,000, and may vary based on experience and location.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program