A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Developer has become available for a rapidly growing and innovative e-learning software company based in the South East of England. This fully remote role will enable you to lead a cross-disciplinary team to deliver improvements to the platform's products and build technical solutions that align with the company development roadmap. What does the role entail?
What does the role need in terms of experience?
- Help to guide the product and break down projects from a technical perspective
- Help the team plan sprints
- Work to produce high quality code that meets sprint goals
- Ensuring the team delivers shippable increments to our product
- Communicating with relevant stakeholders
- Supporting the CTO by advising on our technical strategy, and ensuring the team's projects are also aligned
- Previous experience in a Senior Developer capacity, with the ability to motivate and drive a team towards its goals. Please note, this role does not have line management
- Strong understanding of the Agile methodology
- A drive to deliver robust code through TDD/BDD
- Knowledge of database technologies (SQL & NoSQL)
- Experience of working within an e-learning or education environment would be preferable, but not required
This company will support your development and career progression in ways that work for you, whether that's to larger or different roles in your area or in other directions, including through career plans, pro-active development work and dedicated monthly learning days.For more information on this role or for a confidential consultation, please get in touch on today.