Are you looking for a role with a creative, forward-thinking and innovative marketing team? This position is your opportunity to lead the advancement of AvePoint's brand, demand and stand to increase company value.What will you be doing?
As the Sr. Field Marketing Manager, Americas , you will lead the development and execution of marketing plans for AvePoint's business, in close collaboration with our sales teams and channel partners. This role will succeed on a deep understanding of demand generation, campaign management, field marketing, content creation, social media and channel marketing.Your Responsibilities Will Include
OK, I'm interested... but is this really the job for me?
- Serving as the go-to marketing lead for creating territory-specific, integrated marketing plans that help meet this territory's direct and in-direct sales objectives across multiple customer segments (e.g. enterprise, mid-market, SMB)
- Driving sales enablement efforts in the field, helping sales teams drive their own demand and accelerate pipeline, including scripting for Business Development Representatives as it relates to active campaigns
- Developing and executing pipeline acceleration activities in support of quarterly and yearly metrics
- Develop a strong partnership with Sales and Channel Leadership teams to improve on existing and build new marketing programs aligned to required business outcomes
- Representing regional needs during worldwide marketing program planning
- Developing and executing multi-touch, integrated demand generation campaigns targeting territory or industry specific accounts
- Liaise back to corporate Operations, Product Marketing, and Digital teams to support an agile marketing methodology with continuous feedback and improvement
- Leveraging an integrated mix of social media, digital, physical & virtual events, content marketing, and other awareness-driving tactics to drive demand, awareness, and thought leadership
We look for people who value agility, passion and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best for our customers, partners, team, and you.
For this role, you are someone with impressive relationship-building skills, and possess the ability to speak the language of the business, translating marketing metrics into business drivers that Sales cares about. This is a heavily influential role, so the ability to communicate clearly, persuasively, and assertively is a must.
Other qualities you will need to be a fit for this role include:
- BA/BS degree
- +5 years across multiple marketing disciplines in the B2B space, preferably within the IT/Software space
- +5 years of experience executing demand generation campaigns
- Proven track record of breaking into new markets, segments, or creative problem solving with a bias towards action and measurement
- Experience in tracking and measuring marketing events, programs, and metrics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Business savvy with an expertise of liaising with stakeholders to meet marketing objectives
- Organized and meticulous, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Very personable and professional demeanor
Check out our careers blog for content on our people, culture, and workplace!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AvePoint promotes and maintains a drug-free workplace.