Senior Java Developer
Java // £70,000 - £90,000 // West London
1 day in the office per week
Fast-paced & forward-thinking role with a leading entertainment company, boasting over 20 million customers across Europe.
We work in an agile environment, building tech that transforms people's homes.Our team focuses on technology strategy, design and delivery. We are looking for an energetic and self-starting Back-end Developer with a minimum of 3 years Java experience.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion, we have committed a large sum to fight against racial injustice and have been recognised as one of the Times best employers.
Some of our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Flexible working
- Up to 20% bonus
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
Sourced by - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across London.
As part of the Development Team you will have the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Develop large scale and high-volume systems
- Make use of TDD and agile processes to deliver accessible and performance web applications
- Participate in all stages of the software development, from initial analysis & design to implementation and post launch support.
Core Technical Stack within the company:
- Core Java
- Java 8/11
While there is no set recipe for success, we find that you will tend to have the following:
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience in Java development.
- Application development experience on building large scale, high volume and REST-compliant. microservices using Java in Cloud or container-based environment.
- Strong experience of pair programming.
- Experience of an Agile software development lifecycle.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on / . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 9pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Heather Turnbull, Searchability in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.