SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE (MANAGER LEVEL) -GLOBAL BANK
Based London-hybrid working
Excellent new opportunity to join a well-known, global financial services and banking organisation. You will be responsible for playing a key role in managing the delivery of a broad range of marketing initiatives to support the international marketing efforts across campaigns, developing marketing collateral, brand, creative content (eg.videos etc) and advertising.
This varied role requires a creative and collaborative individual who can work in a global team, has the ability to manage and own key marketing activity, aspects of which include developing briefs and creative assets, reviewing marketing collateral, preparing presentations, copywriting and stakeholder management. The role also requires extensive collaboration with the internal Creative Studio.
- Play a key role in managing the delivery of marketing campaigns for various lines of business and regions. Responsibilities include the development of visual identity and creative content, website content, social media campaigns, presentations, and post campaign reports
- Write, co-ordinate and manage marketing briefs; liaise with the internal creative studio to ensure the timely delivery of on-brand marketing assets
- Co-ordinate regional employee photoshoots, including drafting briefs, liaising with photographers and local colleagues
- Support the Institutional business with ad-hoc marketing requests, including content for client conferences, logo requests, company descriptions, advertising and other marketing assets
- Maintain ongoing metrics and campaign reports
- Proactively keep up-to-speed with the brand and marketing strategy; act as a regional brand ambassador for Marketing by keeping regional business stakeholders informed
- You will be a creative Marketing professional with experience acquired either in a large marketing agency or in-house corporate environment within the financial services and/or banking sector
- You'll need circa 4-8 years' broad marketing experience, ideally across brand and marketing, content and advertising
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to build positive relationships and collaborate effectively with teams and stakeholders within and outside of marketing
- Strong grasp of briefing process and experience of working with internal and external agencies
- Experience developing creative assets, including messaging, copy, video content and photography
- Experience working with and managing relationships with external vendors
- You will need a proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with attention to detail.
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.