Brand new opportunity for a Senior SEO Executive to join a fast-growing full-service digital marketing agency based in London. (Note however - you can work from anywhere! There is a London office which you can be in for client meetings but if you want to work from your laptop somewhere in sunny Europe or in the Scottish Highlands - that's totally fine!)
The agency support their growth with strategic digital marketing and sales services across multiple disciplines including social media, influencer, paid media, paid search, web build and e-mail.
We are looking for a Senior SEO Executive, as a result of continued team growth. We are growing at pace, so fast adapters with a strong desire to develop their careers are essential! That being said, on-going mentorship, training and a supportive environment is what you can expect from the agency.
The ideal candidate will be a keen problem solver, self organising with project management skills, able to develop and follow processes and love's taking initiative. They will be situated in the SEO & CRO division with exposure opportunities to wider digital marketing disciplines to develop their careers are essential! That being said, on-going mentorship, training and a supportive environment is what you can expect from this exciting brand.
This is the opportunity to join a close, fast-growing and multi-award-entry team where you'll be an integral part of success as a a Senior SEO Executive. Clients range from SME's/start-ups through to high-end and global brands such as Marco Pierre White, Baylis and Harding, Jigsaw dating and Spotify.
The role will report to the Performance Manager and undertake a mix of SEO consultancy, implementation and account management, learning the skills to manage clients and create in depth SEO strategies. You will support your colleagues to manage client accounts and learn to answer any SEO-related queries the client has, as well as presenting your ideas directly to the client.
There will be lots of room for you to develop and gradually take on the responsibility to manage your own clients. Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing data analytics to ensure clients are growing in line with expectations. You will also work with the SEO Manager to ensure the team are working in line with the strategy;
- Project owner: You will need a good level of project management skills to manage many clients and ensure their expectations are being exceeded;
- Communicator: You will be responsible for communicating your work to your manager, and happy to answer any questions that may arise as a result;
- Be an expert: You will develop your abilities to manage your own client accounts, with guidance and development KPIs, resulting in you becoming the go-to for any and all client questions across Technical, Content & Digital PR. You can leverage the knowledge of the wider team to answer these queries.
Are you a dedicated team player with a minimum of 1 year of SEO experience within a marketing / digital agency, or client-side role? If so, apply today!
- 1+ years in an SEO role;
- Good understanding of SEO strategy and how technical, content and digital PR work;
- Strong understanding of On Page SEO, Off Page SEO, Technical SEO and Local SEO;
- Ability to complete content and technical seo audits;
- Can use industry tools such as Screaming Frog, Semrush, Ahrefs, GetStat, SERP Checkers, Optimizely, Hotjar, Clarity, Google Analytics, GTM and Excel;
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Google documents (particularly the ability to use vlookup/index match and sumif formulas);
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Search Console
- Familiar with PPC, Google Ads, and Paid Social;
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 per annum plus yearly 10% discretionary company bonus.
Location: London / Remote / Flexible work (see below for further detail)
- 25 days holiday plus extra for Christmas shut-down
- Fast-paced startup environment with a lot of responsibility, self-management and the opportunity to learn on the job due to our fast growing dynamic team
- Mentorship, guidance and professional development towards becoming a multi-channel performance marketer
- Excellent working environment as part of Soho House's co-working space, surrounded by hard-working, like-minded individuals
- Access to Soho House members area including a rooftop pool/relaxation area
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Opportunity to work with global brands
- Annual team trips away to the alps/surfing destinations
About the Company:
The agency are a close, fast growing and award-winning team who are working with some of the most recognisable brands in the world. They're on track to double in size over the next 12 months so you will be joining at a very exciting time during this transitional period. Joining the agency now provides the opportunity to grow quickly and carve out a path for your career. The freedom, flexibility and opportunity on offer is well suited to someone who feels stifled and restricted at a larger agency and wants to spread their wings.