Are you an experienced Software Engineer who sees it as a challenge to explore new techniques? VDL ETG Technology & Development in Eindhoven has a vacancy for Senior Software Engineer!
As a Senior Software Engineer at VDL ETG you are the driving force and responsible for coaching of junior colleagues, realization of the architecture through the full life cycle of software for complex modules and machines. You work with a code base of C, C++, Python or C#. This code base is the fundament to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and multiple users. You cooperate closely with colleagues from other disciplines and strategic customers in a multidisciplinary team. The software team works in an agile fashion in scrum teams. You see it as a challenge to take up new things and explore new tools and techniques.
- Bachelor or Master degree informatics or technically oriented with 10 years' experience in an equivalent environment
- Experience with high tech complex machine control and real time software and operating systems
- Experience with independently designing and delivering software modules
- Experience with Agile software development
- Knowledge of C / C++ / C# / Python
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Configuration Management processes
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
- Leadership skills?
- Maintain an overview
- Continuously improving
- Quality awareness
- Proactive attitude
What do we offer?
- Contribution to the development of state-of-the-art, high tech systems
- Challenge to adhere to performance specs, quality, time and cost aspects
- You will experience every engineering process step
- You work in a very dynamic environment
- You co-operate in multidisciplinary teams
- International opportunities
- A lot of attention for individual performance and talent management
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in above profile? Apply via the "solliciteer" button. Please include a resume and motivation letter in which you describe why you are interested in this vacancy.
At VDL ETG Technology & Development machines are being developed, manufactured and assembled. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product. Think of automated milling machines, lathes, grinders, welding robots, laser cutters, etc.
VDL ETG T&D encysts of the following disciplines: mechanical, electrical, mechatronics and software. Out of these disciplines multidisciplinary project teams are assembled. These teams are responsible for the realization of challenging projects for leading international clients within the high-tech engineering (machine building).