- A world leader in Plant Science innovation.
- Ownership of compound management.
- Backed with significant investment.
An opportunity to join an Oxford Plant Bioscience company going through strong growth and leading science within their niche globally. They are looking for a Senior Technical Expert or Principal Scientist with leadership of a compound management function (plant science sector experience not necessary).What you'll be doing:
What experience you'll need to apply?
- Leading the compound management teams, inlcuding the day to day archiving and handling of compound and biological reagents, to ensure the intergrity for process and delivery of key samples, in support of rapid biology/chemistry cycles.
- Dissolution, archiving and assay ready plate preperation of small molesule reagents at scale.
- Barcoding, supporting automation, pippette-based and acoustic sample delivery.
- Input toward process improvement, capital expenditure and software improvements.
What you'll get in return for your experience:
- Degree or higher in a relevant science domain with extensive compound management/control experience.
- Strong background in small molecule compound management including sample preparation, archival, retrieval and formatting for biological assays.
- Good experience of modes of action ideally one or more of PSII, PPO, PDS (others also considered), either from extensive research or commercially.
- Any automation (compound sample stores or automated platforms), 2D barcode archiving, acoustic dispensers, or liquid handlers.
To work in a truly innovative and inclusive environment, which encourages diversity of thought and creativity. A great benefits package (including bonus and share options) and to have a direct impact towards the direction and strategy of this growing company.What's next?
Apply for a swift response.