My client, a leading financial services firm are looking for a Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master to join their Infrastructure Services Team. You will be responsible for executing Technology infrastructure projects supporting internal business, business aligned technology stakeholders and full end-to-end Infrastructure projects.
- Proven experience in IT Infrastructure project management. (preferably including another financial services company).
- Proven experience in delivering Infrastructure projects in both an Agile and Waterfall method.
- Breadth of knowledge across the infrastructure technology stack, including Cloud technologies, having a strong End User Compute, Zoom, Audio-Visual experience would be of benefit.
- Experience with managing budgets
- Delivery and results focused, with the ability to build and manage client / customer relationships
- Ability to report to steering committees comprised of senior executives
- Desire to build effective working relationships with key business and technology stakeholders
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in driving appropriate Agile team behaviours and promoting Agile principles, values and techniques within your teams.
- PRINCE2 or PMP certification (preferable)
- Agile Certifications required Scrum Master (SCM)
- Agile Certifications are beneficial such as AgilePM, Prince2 Agile, SAFe
If you meet the above requirements then please apply now for immediate consideration.