An exciting new role has emerged for an experienced SAP EWM Analyst to be based in Raunds. This is an exciting time to join an experienced WM team that is embarking on a broad programme of work with a recently signed off S/4 EWM transformation project to replace our existing WM solution along with strong capital investment in our logistics network.
Reporting to the Warehouse systems manager, you will have a good all-round knowledge of IT and supply chain processes as well as previous experience of working to deadlines on complex projects.
What you will be doing as a Senior Warehouse Analyst?
- Analyse business requirements, make recommendations for change and design effective solutions liaising with the developers through the build process to ensure a fit for purpose solution for our end users
- Working with all parties to feed into the strategic roadmap and continuous improvement ideas
- Liaising with the developers through the build process and ensuring a fit-for-purpose solution is delivered to the end user
Key skills and experience required:
- A good, all-round knowledge of IT
- In depth knowledge of Logistics and Supply Chain processes
- Be Proactive with incident and problem management ensuring that the business is able to operate at its optimum effectiveness
- Extensive experience of SAP WM / EWM configuration with an understanding of integration points with other modules such as MM, SD and TM
- Ideally some experience of delivery of EWM on the S/4 platform
- Applicants with any ALE/IDoc/EDI and debugging ABAP exposure would be beneficial
- Experience working on complex projects and to tight deadlines is a must.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills are important as a majority of the role is working closely with all stakeholders across our business and Infrastructure Service function.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and annual company bonus
- Pension Plan with core 8% employer contribution, with maximum matching contribution up to 12%.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with the option to buy additional days
- A new and purpose built, bright and friendly office space
- Subsidised lunch at our onsite restaurant
- Free onsite car parking
- Staff Discount
- Exceptional Reward and Recognition events
Howdens Joinery is a highly successful?FTSE 100?business, with over 800 depots nationwide, more than 11,000 staff and last year our sales reached £2.1 billion.? Despite our scale, Howdens remains a local business with traditional values.?
Join our rewarding organisation recognised for excellence in the workplace in the?Top 25 Best Big Companies to Work For.?