A great opportunity to join Europe's largest e-Commerce retailer of pet food and supplies. With annual double-digit growth rate and revenue of over €1.8 billion in 2020, they have already successfully established their business model in 30 European countries and are expecting further sustainable growth in the years ahead.
As SEO Executive (UK and Ireland) you will be responsible for the local execution of SEO strategy in our UK and Irish markets, using data and analytics to drive the optimisation of website elements to maximise organic traffic and new customer acquisition.
- Supporting the local execution of SEO strategy
- Conducting keyword research to identify new content opportunities
- Managing the content creation process
- Analysing crawl data to identify crucial SEO measures
- Monitoring SEO KPIs and defining actions required to accelerate positive and avoid negative trends
- Analysing competitors to evaluate the strength and weaknesses of their strategies
- Following SEO guidelines and helping the central SEO team to improve them
- Supporting international SEO projects
- Collaborating closely with central SEO team, Product Owners, Developer team, Shop management and other relevant departments
What we are looking for:
- Graduate degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
- Minimum 1 year experience in an SEO-focused role, with broad knowledge of ranking factors and experience working with SEO tools like Google Search Console, Sistrix, Ryte, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and Tableau preferred
- First experience with agile project management and tools like Jira and confluence an advantage
- Clear, effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills?and a?team-oriented working style?
- Native speaker level in English - any other European Language would be a plus?
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates