We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry. JOB DESCRIPTION:
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation
- Under general supervision, oversees the installation of the least complex well completion products in the geographic area.
- Typically operates as a one-person crew.
- Consults with customers concerning products and services, promotes good customer relations at the well site, and insures customer satisfaction.
- Reviews the job design and confirms that the job packet includes the proper equipment and processes to achieve the job purpose.
- Performs all aspects of the job in compliance with HMS processes.
- Applies technical knowledge to solve unanticipated situations, and consults with HES operations base as needed.
- Demonstrates knowledge of pre and post-job product and service activities (employee's ongoing participation in these pre and post-job processes will vary by location).
- Properly maintains assigned equipment and ensures compliance with safety regulations and procedures. Interacts with third parties whose activities could impact the process of installing completion products to assure proper coordination.
- Trains service operators in areas of expertise.
- Conducts and documents all Halliburton HSE related activities at the well site-site assessments and risk analyses, onsite safety meetings, PPE use, etc.
- Completes all well site and post-job paperwork.
- Participates in post-job review with his/her supervisor.
- Recognizes possible sales opportunities for additional HES products and services and communicates them to appropriate HES personnel.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable health, safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
- Develops his/her knowledge and skills to be able to run more complex, and/or a broader range of, HES offerings.
- Develops customer service, negotiation and leadership skills.
N. Esk Facility, Montrose, Angus, DD10 9ET, United Kingdom Job Details Requisition Number:
163741 Experience Level:
Entry-Level Job Family:
Operations Product Service Line:
Completion Tools Full Time / Part Time:
Full TimeAdditional Locations for this position: Compensation Information
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.