We are currently recruiting an enthusiastic and driven Showroom Sales Assistant to help us grow, deliver sales and exceed customer expectations
As a Showroom Sales Assistant, you know that the perfect bathroom needs planning, it requires trust, a creative flair and the ability to bring an idea to life - this is where you come in! You will support the Showroom Sales Manager with the day to day running of the showroom, and assist in sales business development. The Showroom Sales Assistant will visit customers in their homes to take measurements, ahead of working to design their ideal bathroom. You'll also attend networking events as well as having the opportunity to run them. The Showroom Sales Assistant will be an expert at building rapport quickly and creating trusted relationships to ensure that everything we do enables us to deliver on our promises to our customers and exceed expectations. You'll naturally promote and embrace our inclusive team environment and we're sure you'll have some fun along the way!
- To create and maintain a loyal customer base through a continuous proactive approach, building rapport with customers and generating new and repeat business.
- Deliver an exceptionally high level of service
- Assist in making sure the bathroom showroom is known locally, use creative ways to ensure the local area knows you are there and the brilliant service you offer.
- Always striving to make your showroom the best in order to anticipate and exceed customer needs.
- Previous sales experience in a similar environment is preferable, but the right positive attitude is more important!
Whilst sales experience is not essential, it is important to understand that this is a results based role with a strong focus on targeted sales. Your ability to influence along with your persuasive nature will aid your success in this role; with bags of energy and enthusiasm you'll be a confident go-getter who is passionate about delivering an exceptionally high level of customer service. You will use a combination of intensive training and a natural desire to achieve and drive sales through the development of strong customer relationships and bringing new customers into the showroom.
From boilers to bathroom suites, tubing to towel rails and everything in between, City Plumbing has all the products our customers need to complete the job. And we have all you need to build a successful career!
We're proud of our reputation for selling quality plumbing and heating products to both trade and retail customers and we're super excited about our future. We put our colleagues at the heart of all we do, giving them all the tools they need to be successful, happy and feel rewarded in their career with us.
Benefits Package and Cultural Environment:
- Discounts, savings and cash back at numerous retailers
- Savings on driving lessons, phone bills, gym memberships as well as further benefits
- Life assurance
- Extended family policy including maternity, paternity, additional annual leave and more
- Mental Health First Aiders and Employee Assistance Programme, let's be there for each other
- Complete induction and a company that lets you grow and encourages development
- Financial education and loans
- Flexible working options
- Striving to create an environment of inclusion so everyone can be their true self
- And more!
We're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity. Bring your whole self to work regardless of age, disability, gender identity or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We don't want you to 'fit' our culture, we want you to enrich it.
We are committed to best practices in recruitment and undertake Basic Criminal Record Disclosures for candidates that are offered employment within our branches that undertake deliveries for British Gas. This check will only be undertaken after the acceptance of an offer of employment.