We are looking for a dynamic Senior Financial Analyst to join our team. This person will report to the Senior Manager, Finance Business Partner, Product Costing. This is a hybrid role, which offers a combination of an onsite and remote work schedule, and offers a Sign-On Bonus in the amount of $5,000. The Role
Your skills and experience
- Partner with functional areas to develop and maintain a deep understanding of key business drivers for the function, specific business processes and priorities, and future strategic direction of the functional area.
- Create and maintain standard costs in SAP. Run month-end process order settlements, investigate and resolve standard cost variances, develop commentary and provide explanations to support Plant Management and Global Finance decision making.
- Manage business stakeholders' activities related to planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes including a complete understanding of key business drivers in order to provide valuable insights.
- Provide support for OPEX and Product Costing projects and reporting (with the support of Accounting Operations and FP&A, as required) with additional narratives, insights, and comments that will assist E2E functional leaders to meet and exceed their performance targets.
- Calculate and maintain KPI reporting and analysis for actual results, forecast and budget. Complete advanced analysis that determines path-forward for proper recognition of new and ad-hoc business scenarios within KPI figures.
- Analyze risks to remaining year plan/budget; identify opportunities to resolve performance gaps; determine timing and financial impact of risks and opportunities; examine results of the simulation exercises and prepare short range outlook of financials including opportunities and risks to plan/ budget; make adjustments to short-range outlook based on feedback from Business Partners.
- Liaise & collaborate with Finance peers to ensure consistency among Sites and Functions through shared learnings, innovation, and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or other related field
- Minimum 3 5 years of experience in Product Costing at a manufacturing site
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines and high accountability
- Professionalism to deal with sensitive and confidential information
- Able to work in a dynamic, team-oriented, fast-paced environment while being proactive, flexible and independent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and SAP ERP or equivalent
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. Its important and so are you. Learn more about how we care () at CSL. About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring () . We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organization with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity & Inclusion () at CSL. Do work that matters at CSL Behring!
CSL makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable US federal, state or local law. CSL complies with all applicable employment laws, including but not limited to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, and the Immigration Reform and Control Act.