Stores Operative required. Our client is a well-established manufacturer based in the Banbury area. Due to continued success they are seeking an additional Stores Operative to join the team.
The successful candidate will be joining a team responsible for the goods-in, inspection of incoming goods, despatch and stock control.
Stores / Warehouse Operative Position Overview
- Issuing components from the stores room for the production team
- Inspecting and checking incoming goods
- Assisting with the packing and distribution of goods
- Placing purchase orders with pre-selected suppliers
- Contacting suppliers to ensure deliveries are on time
Stores / Warehouse Operative Position Requirements
- Experience in a similar role
- Forklift license is desirable but not essential
- Experience with a stock control system
- Based in a commutable distance of Banbury
- IT knowledge, particularly with MS Word and Outlook
Stores / Warehouse Operative Position Remuneration
- Starting salary £19,000
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Specsavers voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training - full induction, and a training matrix providing ongoing training relevant to job role
- Opportunities for career development via a development plan
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.