At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today. We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
We are currently looking for Supervisor to join our store in Chatham Place Outlet London on a full-time basis.You will be at the forefront of our iconic brand combining an enthusiastic and authentic approach, supervising our sales team ensuring great customer experiences. You will drive sales goal attainment, providing real-time performance coaching to drive the overall Burberry Experience.Burberry's retail teams are populated with some of the industry's most committed, passionate and inspiring people and our stores represent everything we stand for - world-class service, brand quality, superb merchandising and knowledgeable associates to provide the perfect luxury Burberry experience for every customer.
- Supervise, assist and motivate Client Advisors to consistently deliver high-value experiences on the selling floor to every client; act as a "quality control" supervisor ensuring that every interaction with a customer is memorable
- Partner with associates to improve overall selling skills and close sales in order to achieve sales goals and KPIs
- Manage the customer flow to ensure the best possible service and that no client is left unattended. Lead by example to Set the pace and standard, delivering the Burberry experience and excellent service to customers
- Coach "in the moment" and after every transaction and client interaction, reach out to associates to talk through the successes and opportunities and ensure proper follow-through on follow up actions
- Possess a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures and consistently follow and enforce company guidelines on operations
- Hold a good understanding of the business and effectively communicate needs and ideas to bring the business to next level
- Previous experience in driving sales targets in a Fashion/Luxury retail environment
- Deep passion for fashion and trends??
- Commercial Mindset and outcome-oriented
- Willing to work in and promote a team-oriented environment
- Adaptable and being open to new ideas
- Natural networker with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Additional languages would be a plus (Mandarin, Russian, Arabic )
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.