To provide efficient and responsive administrative service to the Tax Team which consists of two partners, director, manager/consultant, assistant manager and trainee (subject to any additions in the future).
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Must have experience of being a Tax PA/ Tax Secretary/ Tax Team Assistant
- Experience of working within a Taxation department.
- Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation (essential).
- Communication and interpersonal relationship building.
- Excel experience (desirable).
- Ability to multi-task, organise self and others.
- Excellent client service standards.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve, use initiative and be proactive.
- Manage and maintain partner's/other fee-earner's diaries. Make appointments, book meeting rooms and general diary management.
- Assist clients on the phone (where applicable) and take messages and pass to relevant partners/allocated fee-earners.
- Manage client databases and progress spreadsheets.
- Manage and prepare new client take on procedures.
- Co-ordinate billing procedures with partners/allocated fee-earners and the Finance team.
- Co-ordinate and book travel and accommodation requirements as required.
- Assist other teams when workload required and assist with other duties or responsibilities as directed by the firm.
- iManage - Filesite
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Aderant Legal Software
Please ONLY APPLY if you have the relevant skills and experience required for this role!