Are you Motivated and have a Great Attitude?
Look no further....
- Be a part of a team that encourages continuous education and training
- Appreciates hard work and accomplishments
- Positive work environment
Blackburn, Childers & Steagall, PLC is seeking a motivated Full Time Experienced Tax Professional with at least 2 - 3 years of experience in public accounting. As a member of our growing firm, you will experience meaningful and challenging work, recognition, competitive salaries, benefits, career development, retirement plan benefits, flexible work schedule and family-friendly atmosphere.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to prepare and review individual and/or entity tax returns
- Exhibit a deeper understanding of tax law and the ability to research more complex tax matters
- Demonstrate a commitment to producing a high quality product
- Provide tax-related consulting services to clients
- Exhibit an understanding of the various softwares utilized in the Tax Department and the ability to assist others with software functions
- Ability to prepare a complete and organized work paper file through review and/or preparation
- Maintain relationships with clients to facilitate tax return preparation
- Contributes to team success both through technical proficiency and leadership skills
Education and Experience Required:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 2 - 3 years Tax experience, preferably in public accounting
- CPA preferred