Lead Supervisor warehouse position (2nd shift) available near Romeoville-Bolingbrook area. Top crating and engineering-design company is seeking a candidate with supervisor experience and strong leadership skills. Responsible for monitoring production, communicating safety-training procedures, assigning overall duties, policies and onsite procedures.
Lead will perform duties below but is not limited to the following:
- Supervise production employees while supporting safety procedures and production core values
- Ensure a safe environment for all employees in the Warehouse
- Monitoring projects and assignments
- Maintaining attendance and performance records
- Reporting on time to work
- Performing at supervisor level and other duties
Position requires leadership experience. Warehouse supervisor experience preferred.
Additional information:Salary: 20.00Frequency: Per hourEmployment type: Full-time