Apply for this job now

Technical Manager – Masonry Repair Systems

Location
London
Salary
£60,000 to £65,000
Job Type
Permanent
Posted
2 Sep 2022
Technical Manager Masonry Repair Systems Job Title: Technical Manager Masonry Repair Systems Industry Sector: Masonry Repair Systems, Masonry Support Systems, Concrete, Concrete Framed Structures, Damp Proofing, Remedial Works, Micro Piles, Wall Ties, Concrete Accessories, Structural Concrete Products, Steel Products, Steel Fixings, Fixings, Anchors, Support Systems, Building Products, Structural Engineer, Civil Engineering, Façade Fixing Products, Brickwork Contractors, Structural Engineering, Engineering, Engineer, Geotechnical, Geospatial, Technical Engineer, Technical Manager Location: Brentford or surrounding areas Remuneration: £60,000 - £65,000 + 15% bonus Benefits: Company Car & Comprehensive benefits package The role of the Technical Engineer Masonry Repair Systems will involve: Technical Manager / Engineer position promoting a high quality range of masonry repair systems Working out of the office 1 day per week, the rest of your time will be spent on site 60% of your time will be spent on site offering technical support and surveying the remaining 40% will be spent selling Dealing with structural engineers, main contractors, approved installers and architects Bridging the gap between the technical, in house structural engineer and sales teams Working on predominantly refurbishment projects such as building trade, roads, bridges, private rented sector (PRS), education, office blocks, high-rise residential, retail, rail & lintels Prepare engineering judgment based project remedial schemes and assess the validity of schemes proposed by external staff and network of approved suppliers Supporting the Technical Sales Managers Delivering CPD presentations Responsible for conducting tests on site Assessing what codes are required Attending sales meetings and offering technical advice and input The ideal applicant will be Technical Engineer Masonry Repair Systems with: Must have structural / civil engineering experience Must be commercially astute Ideally will have a technical sales background Ideally have an accredited degree in civil / structural engineering degree such as: geotechnical/piling degree Masonry repairs / piling design would be a big advantage to the tole Excellent technical understanding of buildings and masonry systems Must have excellent communication skills written and verbal Personable, team player, people person, driven and enthusiastic Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Masonry Repair Systems, Masonry Support Systems, Concrete, Concrete Framed Structures, Damp Proofing, Remedial Works, Micro Piles, Wall Ties, Concrete Accessories, Structural Concrete Products, Steel Products, Steel Fixings, Fixings, Anchors, Support Systems, Building Products, Structural Engineer, Civil Engineering, Façade Fixing Products, Brickwork Contractors, Structural Engineering, Engineering, Engineer, Geotechnical, Geospatial, Technical Engineer, Technical Manager
Apply for this job now

Details

  • Job Reference: 702531175-2
  • Date Posted: 2 September 2022
  • Recruiter: Mitchell Maguire
    Mitchell Maguire
  • Location: London
  • Salary: £60,000 to £65,000
  • Bonus/Benefits: 15% bonus
  • Sector: Construction
  • Job Type: Permanent