CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Technical Quality Specialist - Cash Crop Medium and All Product High Tractors (produced in our Basildon, UK plant) represents the voice of the customer and champions this voice as the Quality interface between Dealers, Product Support & CNHi Brands. These individuals identify the key technical issues to be resolved in collaboration with the Current Product Management team. This role also provides second level technical support on sophisticated equipment issues and failure phenomena unable to be solved at the primary level, and their main focus is the best possible containment, owning issues from initial identification through resolution with the CPM teams. Qualified candidates will understand off road vehicle hydraulics and electrical systems. Will interact directly with dealers and end users in troubleshooting and problem solving of complex technical issues.
Candidates will ideally be located in or near New Holland, PA. *This role is eligible for a flexible Hybrid work model.*
- Provide answers and resolutions to technical questions. Prepare and present detailed technical feedback on product improvements and open concerns at regular technical update conferences.
- Visit the field to proactively and reactively to investigate specific concerns by collecting technical data, understand the local market requirements, promote the company's customer centric culture and champion customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Support the region by assisting in service meetings, being the in-field Quality technical representative.
- Identify and prioritize emerging field Quality & Reliability issues and guide the CPM and Platform teams to identify and validate containment actions, improvement plans and resolution actions.
- Identify legal and safety issues and discuss with the Product Safety Committee.
- Coordinate with Global Product Platform Quality to identify Product Improvement Programs (PIPs) required in the field
Annual Base Salary range for this position: $83,000 - $132,000 USD (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business Management or related plus 3+ years of quality, project management, sales or similar experience preferably in the production of components for off-road vehicles.
- In lieu of Bachelor's degree will consider Associate's Degree with an additional 2 years experience (5 years total) or High School Diploma with an additional 4 years experience (7 years total) specifically in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to travel up to 25% within North America (mostly domestic)
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here . CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at narecruitingmailbox@.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice .
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.