In this exciting sales and customer service role, you will be responsible for generating new business by contacting new potential customers and consulting them on the benefits of the companies products and services. You will also be required to support their existing customers on their current and future product needs.
Using appropriate techniques and methods to understand customer needs; tailor your approach to provide suitable option available and achieve commercial and customer targets in line with company values and expectations.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn about the industry, company products and services and understand how these can be used to benefit the customers
- Build and maintain excellent communication skills to handle incoming customer requests; providing quotations, support and guidance as required
- With a resilient and positive attitude, work with customer data to contact customers, understand their needs and tailor your approach to provide suitable options and quotations
- Always adhere to the rules and regulations of the FCA
- Work on your own initiative to manage calls backs and potential leads to maximise opportunities
- With a focus on accuracy, attention to detail and time management
- Process orders in the required format / system
- Track all sales activity where required
- Update customer information with relevant notes / updates and actions
- Help to improve processes and products by sharing ideas and product pain points with your leader
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with suppliers, customers and other departments
- Build effective working relationships with other team members and departments to optimise opportunities and share best practise
Please note that Venatu Recruitment Group can not always respond to all applicants due to the volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful.