Looking for a trainee engineer role that has World Class Training, A Clear Progression Path, Job Security, A Great Reward Scheme Then we think this role could be for you!!!
Do you fancy being the ultimate repair engineer, a company promoter, a customer service ambassador and fully equipped to deal with appliance issues that occur within a customer's home?
Our Training Academy will provide you with fully comprehensive FIRST CLASS training, including classroom, workshop and theory with our expert Trainers!
Whirlpool are one of the worlds leading household appliance brands and the Academy is open to anyone that has a passion for tinkering, a drive to learn and a desire for personal development.
So the question is . Do you have what it takes?
What will I do as a Trainee Service Engineer?
- Field based role driving your van attending customer homes
- Managing your own day effectively
- Repairs, diagnosis and testing of domestic appliances
- Stock management
- Being an ambassador for Whirlpool and giving your customers 100% satisfaction
Our Training Academy consists of a 4-week fully expensed training course at clients Head Office in Peterborough (overnight stays required) followed by three weeks shadowing a Senior Engineer within the field with continual support and mentors assigned.
We are with you every step of the way! Full technical and operational support from Whirlpool and full administrative support from Concept Resourcing for the duration of your contract.
What do I need to have?
- Fantastic customer service skills, energetic, driven and great attention to detail
- A long term goal to be trained as a qualified Field Service Engineer
- Strong interest in an engineering discipline
- Right to work in the UK & Full Manual Clean UK Driving License
- Appropriate external delivery point for a courier to have access to deliver stock e.g. (garage, storage unit, minimum 50 sq foot)
- Please note, this role can be very physically demanding and will require lifting heavy appliances
What's on offer from the Concept Academy and Whirlpool?
- £21,000 + £2,000 salary increase after 6 months.
- Workplace Pension contribution
- Van & Fuel Card
- 20 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Payable through an umbrella company (all associated costs are covered by Concept Resourcing)
- 12m contract with a view to achieve a permanent role
This is a fantastic role for anyone who want to become a trainee field service engineer and embark on an engineering career.