Raisso Inc. is seeking an experienced Stepdown Unit Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Lubbock, TX. Shift: 3x12 hr days Start Date: ASAP Duration: 13 weeks Pay: $2520 / Week
- Must have travel experience, must have experience with level 1 trauma centers
- > 2 years of ICU and/or step down experience, must have experience to trachs / vents / drips, and must have experience with post-trauma-surgical patients
- CAN NOT LIVE WITHIN 75 MILES OF LUBBOCK
- Position: Registered Nurse (Staff RN)Department: Medical Surgical Step Down Intermediate Critical Care Unit
- Shift: Days, 7a - 7p
- Hours per Pay-period: 36 hours per week
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Valid Texas Nursing License or Compact Licensure
- Knows clinical and nursing standards and practices in according with the nursing scope and standards of practice as set forth by the American Nurses Association.
- Provides professional nursing care to patients and provides supervision and guidance to the members of the nursing staff.
- Age specific knowledge is required when needed for appropriate patient care.
- Has working knowledge of organizational and nursing policies.
- Requires adequate hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Talking and hearing is essential for communication.
- Visual acuity is required to work with patients for observation, assessment, and electronic charting.
- Current CPR certification from American Heart Association
- Current ACLS certification from American Heart Association
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires walking, sitting and standing most of the time while on duty.
- Occasional lifting or patients with assistance is required.
- Shift: 7a - 7p
- Specialty Type: Nursing
- Sub Specialties: Step Down,PCU
General Certifications : ACLS BLS/BCLS
About Raisso Inc.:
Raisso is a nationwide leader in healthcare staffing and one of the most respected brands in the staffing industry.
Raisso serves the medical staffing needs of healthcare facilities in all 50 states through our nationwide network of highly skilled and dedicated healthcare professionals.
Career opportunities, travel and full-time, are available for healthcare professionals in the fields of nursing, therapy, medical laboratory, imaging, oncology, cardiopulmonary, and neurodiagnostic.
Together we'll further elevate our service offerings in order to meet the growing and changing needs of our customers while continuing to deliver a first-class employee experience.