We are working with a well-known Third Sector Organisation based here in Cardiff who is seeking to recruit a part time Treasury Officer to work within their busy Finance function reporting directly into the Finance Business Partner. The role requires a finance professional with a strong background in Treasury and with a good understanding of legal documents ensuring the organisation is financially robust with the availability of sufficient, appropriate and timely funds for both current and future needs, identified through the organisations business plan, to ensure the organisation complies with treasury policy and continues to develop a treasury strategy in support of the organisation's risk profile, identified and approved by, the Board of Management,
- Ensure the consistent application of Treasury Policy and golden rules.
- Ensure compliance with all its loan covenants and conditions with regular reporting
- Cashflow management and maintaining cash flow forecast models,
- Support the evaluation of capital projects and cashflows
- managing a small loan portfolio
- ensuring minimal value of assets are secured through understanding legal requirements
- assisting in the set up and maintenance of the organisation's Asset and Liabilities Register.
- completing and submitting relevant statutory returns
You will have:
- A clear, effective communicator who can alter their style dependant on their audience
- Experience of working within a regulated environment
- Knowledge / experience of working within a treasury environment and managing a loan portfolio.
- Knowledge and understanding of legal documents.
- Experience of working to strict deadlines.
The salary on offer is £32,885 pro-rated whilst this is predominantly a WFH role you would be required to come to the office on occasion, the office is based in Cardiff City Centre with parking on site., this is for 21 hours a week and flexible working.
If this could be for you then please apply. Alternatively, please feel free to pass on my details to anyone you feel may be interested in hearing more about this opportunity.