To facilitate the smooth running of the business in relation to the deliveries, collections and maintenance of all products. Follow instructions, processes, and procedures to ensure the smooth running of the company. Ensure all works are carried out to a high standard and in line with the company's procedures. When necessary, assist in the unit with general production and maintenance duties. Work closely with colleagues and demonstrate a can-do attitude which supports others in their role.
Monday to Friday - 1:00pm - 9:30pm - £10 p/h
Key Duties / Key Responsibilities:
- Load vehicles in line with the schedule to ensure faultless delivery and installation of products.
- Unload vehicles after collection of products and store materials ready for cleaning or storage
- Act as an ambassador for the business at all times when driving a company vehicle and wearing company uniform
- Follow processes and procedures as outlined by the business:
- Highway code and Health & Safety rules
- Complete picking sheet correctly
- Correct usage of any software or IT provided
- Assist in the unit with general production and maintenance duties.
- Ensure vehicles and pods are externally cleaned and vehicle issues reported immediately
- Ensure drivers bay area's inside and out are kept clean, ordered and hazard free
- Communicate any product issues in a timely manner to the relevant departments
- Look for opportunities to improve the process, speed and efficiency of the twilight role
- Product delivered, installed, and collected without missing/incorrect items - no revisits
- Picking sheets procedures followed
- New ideas or improvements that reduce cost, save time, raise customer satisfaction, address ongoing issues
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven't contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.