Our client, a leading independent Oil & Gas operator, are currently seeking a Warehouse Yard Coordinator to be part of a small team, as part of the Warehouse Supply Chain Management Function, based in Great Yarmouth.
This is a full-time, 12-month FTC. Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00 (40 hrs p/w).
You may be required to be on call for evenings and weekends.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collection of CCU's from various vendors
- Packing CCU for offshore according to standard
- Packing Dangerous Goods
- Quality Assurance Checks on all CCU's
- Completing Cargo Summary tickets to enable correct manifesting
- Ensuring the correct processes are followed to correctly and safely unloading of materials
- Co-ordinating designated HGV to collect CCU's/Materials from Vendor.
- Complete Daily Forklift Truck inspections.
- Complete transport request for materials to reach vendor/ other sites in the business.
- Keep yard tidy and free of rubbish.
- Unloading and Loading of HGV with CCU's.
Qualifications / Experience / Personal Attributes
- Computer literate with well-developed IT skills across Microsoft suite, specifically Word and Excel
- Solutions based with strong planning, organising and numeric skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Full, clean driving licence
- Forklift Licence
- Dangerous Goods via Road, Sea & Air trained
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications, we receive I'm afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd